Shower Doors Michigan I Live In Livingston County Michigan And I Need A Maid, Not A Service But Affordable Cleaning. Can You Help?

I live in Livingston County Michigan and I need a maid, not a service but affordable cleaning. Can you help? - shower doors michigan

I live in a medium sized house with two older children, no pets, is my house almost all carpets, shower doors in my 2 baths, there is a small bathroom. This seems a simple cleaning. Why try cleaning all of this to pay me $ 100 or more per week? Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

rob s said...

Sorry, I can not answer your question Ann .. I wanted to say hello. Howell, I moved a little over a year because of the time of manufacture (or absence) lol. If you want to say hello and how are things in the county where a message by clicking on my avatar GL finding a girl .. send

Gary Smith, Realtor® said...

Perhaps the two older boys, your home for less than a week. Sounds like a win-win situation for all.

Post a Comment