Lots Of Cervical Mucus Period Late A Lot Of Cervical Mucus Sign Of Pregnancy??

A lot of cervical mucus sign of pregnancy?? - lots of cervical mucus period late

Hello Everybodies

I have a lot of white mucus, and should go, I did not ovulate about 2 weeks.
it may be a sign of pregancy? I have to take a pap test about a month too and I know I have not done an STD.
is very wet, no smell at all, and my time is for a few days late.
What do you think?
my period is on the 9th
I do not want my expectations, because we are trying for 6 months, Im gonna wait a couple of days and I get a test

Moon

4 comments:

ภคtครђค ღ said...

YAY hope so! I was the last time when I was pregnant, maybe! Good luck! =)

ME said...

I hope so! But do not be discouraged if your luteal phase only decay and AF is on its way. Do not give up! Good luck

Peachez said...

looks promising! I've heard some women say many cm and others do not. Questions Oh, and go ahead and test it!

Peachez said...

looks promising! I've heard some women say many cm and others do not. Questions Oh, and go ahead and test it!

Post a Comment