Vcr Recorder That Can Record One Channel And Watch Another I Can Record And Watch A Different Channel With My Old Vcr But Not My New DVD Recorder- HUH?

I can record and watch a different channel with my old vcr but not my new DVD recorder- HUH? - vcr recorder that can record one channel and watch another

Here is my original configuration: cable -> (HF is cable) DVD-> (RF cable) -> Cables -> (RF cable) -> RF modulator-> (RF cable) -> TV. I also had a DVD player with cable / audio to RF modulator.

The digital recorder With this configuration, you can connect basic cable (not watch) with my recorder and another program on your TV by pressing the VCR / TV button on my VCR. I bought a new DVD burner and replace the video and can now cover only what I see. After extensive research, I realized I can do this by going to do a separator and A / B switch, etc.

Well, I can. But why my father did 15 years have a separator VCR switch (I assume), Incorporated, while the new DVD burner right? Apparently many people have the same problem. I do not understand.

3 comments:

mrdg90 said...

One thing to consider, with boxes, junction boxes, digital cable and satellite ice does not need this function, such as saving deivces DONOT have an offer.
What else is air satellite box, what you see, what is recorded.
So, any technology that you are with a sentence that is the recorder will now

Purple Moogle said...

I think if you press the TV / VCR VCR disabilities only RF output and even has the power to prevail over the RF channel 36 to take.

If your DVD recorder and cable are on / composite SCART AV, then you should be able to see the different AV channels with their distance from the TV. If your TV scart connector rabbit and then with a divisor that is the only way, I'm afraid.

The reason for this new technology has the same capacity is strange. I remember many of the old mine and the video from my friend with a TV / VCR button to switch between them, but does not function in the new DVD recorder. This could be though a limitation preventing the recorder decoding two RGB signals in time.

Quarter Midget Mom said...

If we use TIVO, if you use the TiVo remote control, we can see that TiVo recording. But if you change the channel with the TV remote control at a distance, then we will see what they want and can, although TiVo does his thing. We have an A / B switch, but we need to go, just back and forth between listening to something TiVo, or the DVD player.

Post a Comment