Harnesses For Sale Used How Difficult Is It To Replace An '03 Ford Focus Main Harness/starter?

How difficult is it to replace an '03 Ford Focus main harness/starter? - harnesses for sale used

I'm in a dead end and could be a little help from high-tech use! I drove my attention when the battery light went on - I pulled to a stop, it stops and the car is restarted. I had the car by a mechanic and started the generator, but not yet checked in possession of a load. After moving to a dealer who told me that the belts MBR corrode and should be replaced, maybe the alternator. The problem is that the cost of repairs hovers just slightly below the value of private sales (measured in "raw" state due to repairs). I would do the job themselves, but have no experience with Ford stuff I am if I should try to replace the high beam and run? The appointment of the repair is about $ 2K, if the generator must be replaced as well! I would not get rid of this car, because everything else is decent and just hit 100K miles in the last month. Any advice is appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment