Bumpy Rash After Tanning Okay.. I Have A Rash And I Have A Few Questions! Help Please?

Okay.. I have a rash and i have a few questions! help please? - bumpy rash after tanning

So I started cooing of a tanning bed a week ago I started this Annd bumpy red rash with itching in the stomach, and I concluded that it was heat rash from beds tan. So I have some questions
How long does it take to disappear?
and once this was done behind the next time you tan? and must again and again ... or like chicken pox, where once you get when you can not recover?

Thank you!
and say please, please do not "do not use a solarium, no longer use. skin cancer. blah, blah, blah"
I know ... well. I know, should I use, but I use them sparingly and effectively protect and moisturize the skin for me, leave me alone! lol

1 comments:

odzooker... said...

First, the use of tanning beds that will not cause pimples heat in the rule. They use UV light, not infrared. Chickenpox is a disease - it is, so you can not build immunity. If it does not disappear in 10 days, consult a dermatologist. And if, after the program very slowly and carefully on the construction period. UV is potentially dangerous if you have Nutsy on tanning beds - where are the rash could Tanning STOP or her day at the beach will be higher.

Post a Comment