Amplifier Research Guitar Research Amplifier Question?

Guitar Research Amplifier Question? - amplifier research

I'm trying to improve my guitar to a Marshall 30 watt amp, which I bought for 300-400 U.S. dollars last year (somewhere in this price range) on average 65 Watt Guitar Guitar Shop cell research. The Half Stack is 200 U.S. dollars used. My Marshall has 4 effects that I do much, if at all, and less current build. Now I can play in the garage a "band" in the house of my friends every weekend and want a little more power to clean the battery. The amplifier guitar research, since no effects built. If you need effects pedals only want to take it. I know that 65 watts would be enough for a real concert, but it would be a meaningful improvement? The price is very tempting, if I sell my Marshall, it could afford. It would be a good idea? Thanks for all the answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment